"You are fine
You are sweet but I'm still a bit naive with my heart
When you're close I don't breathe
I can't find the words to speak "
You are sweet but I'm still a bit naive with my heart
When you're close I don't breathe
I can't find the words to speak "
"But I don't wanna be into you"
Miten se nyt on muka niin helvetin vaikeata vaan tutustua kaverina ihmiseen, jonkun pitää potkia mua perseelle että saan jotain aikaseksi, kun en itse sitä näköjään osaa tehdä.
"I'm not like all my friends who keep calling up the boys
I'm so shy "
I'm so shy "
"When it's not alright
When it's not okay will you try to make me feel better
Will you say alright
Will you say okay"
When it's not okay will you try to make me feel better
Will you say alright
Will you say okay"
"Say that it's gonna be alright
That it's gonna be okay
Don't run away"
Vanessa Hudgens - Say ok
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti